Back to recipes
- 1 pound ground beef browned and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2 (14.25 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Garnish: shredded cheese sour cream and corn chips
- In a dutch oven or stock pot brown the hamburger, drain.
- Add the onion and sauté for a couple minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 45 minutes